Maxi Silicon with the 3max care complex is a new and improved formulation formula. Contains a unique combination of biotin, silica and pantothenic acid with horsetail and nettle herb extracts that strengthen hair and nails.
Microelements contained in Maxi Silicon:
- Zinc and selenium have a positive effect on the protection of cell components against oxidative damage and the proper condition of hair and nails.
- Copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation.
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin condition.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) helps in maintaining the proper condition of hair, nails and skin.
- In addition, Maxi Silicon contains vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B12, E and folic acid, biotin and beta-carotene.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes. Takes part in energy metabolism. Supports the functioning of the nervous system and the proper course of mental functions.
It can contribute to reducing fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid supports the normal course of metabolic processes in the body. It can contribute to reducing fatigue.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) affects the normal condition of the skin, mucous membranes and eyesight. It participates in protection against free radicals and in the proper course of metabolic functions. Contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system. It can reduce fatigue.
- Biotin helps to maintain the proper condition of mucous membranes, skin and hair. It participates in the normal course of macronutrient metabolism, the functioning of the nervous system and the course of mental functions.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) affects the proper course of mental functions, the work of the nervous system and energy metabolism.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 support the immune system and the proper conduct of mental functions, can reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 supports hormonal activity, supports the functioning of the immune and nervous systems. Takes part in obtaining energy in metabolic processes.
- L-methionine is an amino acid not produced by the body, it must be supplied with food.
- Iron supports the functioning of the immune system. Participates in energy metabolism and supports cognitive functions. It reduces fatigue.
- Manganese is involved in metabolic processes and the proper formation of connective tissue. Contributes to the normal condition of the bones. Helps to protect cells against oxidative stress.
Horsetail herb extract, bamboo shoot extract, nettle herb extract, mineral premix (iron II lactate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate II, potassium iodide, sodium IV selenate, corn starch), vitamin premix (L-ascorbic acid , nicotinic acid amide, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, riboflavin hydrochloride, pyridoxine thiamine mononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin (potato starch, D-biotin), Cyanocobalamin, maize starch, beta-methanol (sucrose, corn starch, fish gelatin, beta-carotene, corn oil, ascorbyl palimitate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, para-aminobenzoic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids, capsule composition: beef gelatin, titanium dioxide.
1 capsule a day during a meal.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children. Before using the product, we suggest you read the detailed information on the packaging or the attached leaflet."