The preparation is a source of silicon dioxide, which has strong sorption properties.
Silicon dioxide Aerosil 380, sucrose, cellulose, crosslinked cellulose, starch.
The product is recommended for use in the occurrence of too loose stools in adults and children over 3 years of age.
Characteristics of White Carbon (sorbent Carbowhite)
- The active ingredient of the dietary supplement White Carbon is highly-dispersive silicon dioxide, HDSD
- The adsorbent surface of 1 g of the substance in the HDSD molecule ranges from 380 to 420 m2 / g.
- During the production of tablets, HDSD particles are closely interconnected by means of a patented technology.
- During digestion, tablets easily disintegrate in water.
- The main advantage of HDSD is the selective adsorption capacity: by binding certain substances, it does not absorb nutrients.
Product containing highly absorbent silicon dioxide in the form of white microgranules. Thanks to microgranulation, 1 g of the substance has an adsorption surface up to 420 m2.
White carbon is excreted from the body in a short time.
Use in adults and children from the age of 3 in the breaks between meals, with a glass of water. Children aged 3-6 years, 2 tablets twice a day.
Children over 7 years old and adults 2 tablets 3 times a day.
Use no earlier than 1 hour before and after a meal with water. Crushing or chewing tablets increases the effectiveness of sorption, but it is not necessary.
Tip for diabetic patients: 1 tablet contains 0.26 g sugar (equivalent to 0.026 carbohydrate exchanger).