It regenerates the skin and improves its elasticity. Intensively moisturizes, making the skin smooth and pleasant to the touch. Actively supports the fight against cellulite.
Mud based on gray clay, rich in salts and microelements, thanks to which it has an extremely beneficial effect on the skin, remineralizing and draining it. Regulates the work of sebaceous glands, prevents irritation, soothes them and protects against excessive water loss. Contains valuable aloe vera and Boario thermal water, which have intensely moisturizing properties, thanks to which it improves skin tone and ensures its optimal hydration. Plant extracts of Asiatic Pennywort, chestnut and ivy are responsible for the anti-cellulite effect. It contains refreshing menthol, which in combination with essential oil of rosemary and sodium nicotinate is responsible for a mild cooling effect, stimulating the receptors and blood vessels. Regular use of mud ensures healthy and nourished skin that is pleasantly tense,
- gentle micro massage thanks to the cold-hot effect
- refreshes and cools
- firms the skin
- helps reduce cellulite
- contains 20% aloe
- based on natural ingredients and essential oils
- refreshing, menthol scent
- does not contain parabens, alcohol, dyes and petroleum jelly
Directions for use:
1. Spread the product on dry skin and leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Repeat the application up to 3 times a week.
2. If you don't want to spend a lot of time, apply a little mud regularly just before showering. Apply mud to dry skin. Massage into a moisturizing effect. Then take a shower.
3. You can also combine the use of thermal mud with a nourishing sugar body scrub. Apply peeling to dry skin and anti-cellulite thermal mud on top, massage both products into the skin, leave on for a few minutes and rinse. This way you will get even better results.